Pages

Sunday, November 04, 2007

For the love of food.........


I had to collect some documents at Biaramas Sibu on the morning of 3rd Oct. So I thought why not have breakfast at the Yum Yum Cafe nearby. I ordered a Laksa Special. Big prawns and large bowls were on my mind......Well it came as a shocked. My Laksa Special was filled with Char siew meat, fish ball, meat ball, pig's liver and tauhu sumbat......For a while I thought they have sent me the wrong dish but as it turn out the gravy was actually laksa sarawak with all the wrong ingredients....! I didn't take a photo of the dish so you guys just have to try it yourself. Then I decided to try the malay stall, so I ordered a kwayteow tapau. And the photo above is exactly how it looks like.........There was practically nothing added to the kwayteow except for one egg probably! And the worst part is the stall owner had actually fry the kwayteow with a taste of cinnamon. Again....Wrong Ingredient!!!!

No comments: